Friday, March 4, 2016

Conor Mcgregor vs Floyd Maywheather



A fight between Conor and Floyd would be for the ages.they are the two most marketable fighters in the world right now , and a bout between these two elite fighters would put behinds on seats,eyes on tv and a heavy check  in their bank accounts.


Maywheather does not seem like he is too excited for this idea ,but who can blame him.He is a boxer and a fight against not only a normal mma fighter, but the king of the featherweight himself seems impossible to win.

Conor on the other hand is confident in his skills as he has just stated  “I’m open to discussions, come at me,” said McGregor on a potential superfight. “But I hold the key and it’s me who holds the key to the fight game. I am open minded, I am open to discussion, I love competition, I love fighting. It would be nice to make that fight if the fans were interested and wanted to see it.”



We may never see this fight happen , but we can all hope that it will happen  someday .

No comments:

Post a Comment