Monday, March 7, 2016

Jose Aldo :Conor McGregor has no punching power


In an interview with sportv, Aldo made fun of McGregor when he said "I don't really care. I didn't celebrate when he lost. It means nothing to me, they are two fighters constantly cursing at each other. People cheered, I'm happy for that. I think it was a moment of joy for Brazilians. He was slapped in the face. He looked like a kid getting slapped."


Jose Aldo believes that he was hit by a lucky punch and that anyone who is hit to the chin is going to fall down.He claims that Conor had no power in that 13 seconds –punch.

"Some fighters have a lot of power, others don't. He has soap hands," he said. "Of course anybody will go down with a punch to the chin. Even if a little kid hits you. He has soap hands. He is always punching and nobody ever felt his punches. With me, they put a skateboard there for me to slip."

Do you guys think Aldo has gone full retard ?

No comments:

Post a Comment